Sportsfix is owned by SF Media Holdings Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of TSA (Total Sports Asia), Asia’s global leader in sports content. Sportsfix is Asean’s first and only LIVE and VOD sports content OTT platform. Sportsfix is streaming popular local, regional and international sports content on its platform and works closely with Telecommunication operators across the region to deliver the content directly to millions of mobile devices. Anytime, anywhere, now everyone can watch their favourite sports.
- • Handle incoming calls professionally and provide accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on products and services.
- • Follow up with customers to resolve issues to ensure customer satisfactions are met.
- • Apply proper phone etiquette various customer solutions.
- • Provide customer’s feedback to respective business partner for improvement and enhancement.
- • Diploma or Degree holder with at least 1 year working experience in customer service or related industries.
- • Knowledge of Bengali (Bangladesh) OR Bahasa Indonesia.
- • Excellent command in English and Bahasa for written and spoken.
- • Pleasant personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- • Independent, self-confident and highly motivated.
- • Able to work from 12pm – 9pm (or extra hours during match times).
- • Able to support and assist Customers via WhatsApp, SMS and Calls to use the Website and make a purchase.
- • Support the customers to log in Complaints, issues and activities.
- • Work from the Office and from Home.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to:
- Human Resource Department
- SF MEDIA HOLDINGS
- Level 20-1, CP Tower 11 Jalan 16/11,
- 46350 Petaling Jaya,
- Phone: +603-7626 8000
- Fax: +603-7660 9622
- Email: email@example.com