Sportsfix is owned by SF Media Holdings Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of TSA (Total Sports Asia), Asia’s global leader in sports content. Sportsfix is Asean’s first and only LIVE and VOD sports content OTT platform. Sportsfix is streaming popular local, regional and international sports content on its platform and works closely with Telecommunication operators across the region to deliver the content directly to millions of mobile devices. Anytime, anywhere, now everyone can watch their favourite sports.
- • Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- • Develops engaging, creative, innovative angles for regularly scheduled posts, which bring out emotions and touch the hearts of sports fans. Promote brand-focused messages.
- • Coordinates social media messaging with advertising, brand, weekly, monthly and quarterly or seasonal goals.
- • Work with other content creators offering support, guidance or direction.
- • Audits and analyses social media presences, including analytics, digital advertising costs and returns.
- • Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- • Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- • Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- • Minimum degree.
- • Able to produce social media strategy.
- • Understands management of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- • Strong written skills in English and Bahasa. Mandarin and Bengali is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to:
- Human Resource Department
- SF MEDIA HOLDINGS
- Level 20-1, CP Tower 11 Jalan 16/11,
- 46350 Petaling Jaya,
- Phone: +603-7626 8000
- Fax: +603-7660 9622
- Email: email@example.com